Category Marketing Manager - 12mth FTC > Permanent
This Food and Drink manufacturer, part of a wider Food Group, focuses on delivering healthy products to the ‘On-the-Go’ channel and major retailers across the UK.
The role will play a key role in delivery category solutions working closely with the commercial and development functions and recommending category actions which reflect consumer/shopper thinking and category insights to influence decisions across range, NPD and promotions.
This business offers career development throughout the wider group with many examples within this specific company who have developed and progressed within a fast-paced chilled food environment and working across a number of retail customers
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Must be open to a 12mth Fixed-Term Contract with the mentality of securing a permanent role after the term.
- Category management background within the FMCG industry with experience of working with market data such as Kantar, Nielsen, IRI.
- Conduct in-store market research activities and rive the consumer insights and identify market trends within the category including competitor insight
- Experience of working with the Top6 Grocery sector would be beneficial
- Must be driven, commercially savvy with good presentation skills and a great eye for detail
- Comfortable with working in Northamptonshire on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.