National Account Manager - Boots/Pharmacy
National Account Manager – Boots/Pharmacy
Based: South London
Basic Salary Circa: Up to £55,000 + Bonus + Company Car + Private Healthcare + Pension Scheme
My client is a global powerhouse in FMCG brands. They lead the way holding the number 1 position in most of the categories in which they operate worldwide. They have a reputation and culture of fresh thinking and passion to inspire and win, regularly bringing new products to market creating new categories and pushing existing ones. Working with ambitious, motivated and like-minded individuals, this is an excellent place to fast track your career in a Blue Chip environment that place career progression and employee satisfaction above anything else.
- Responsible for full P&L and pro-active development of winning customer relationships and negotiating directly at Head Office level.
- Leading a team of up to3 across your account portfolio – although extensive leadership training will be given if required.
- Creation and management of Joint Business Plans so as to deliver and sustain market share in your assigned channel.
- Effective range portfolio management to optimise UK business plan.
- Planning, forecasting and evaluating promotions.
- Collaboration with internal and external business functions, including category, marketing, planning and logistic departments.
- Achieving Brand and category business goals.
- Ideally 2-5 years’ experience in FMCG in a National Account or closely related field.
- Experience of working with pharmacies and/or Boots would be ideal, however extensive customer facing experience is essential.
- Strong numerical and analytical ability is vital, along with extensive P&L experience.
- Management experience is not a pre-requisite as training and development will be provided if necessary.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a sales/marketing or business focused degree.
- Proactive, confident and highly collaborative with strong influencing and leadership skills.
- The ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers.
- Time management and project management skills coupled with the ability to influence others where necessary
If you are an ambitious and career-driven individual then please apply by sending your updated CV and package details