Senior National Account Manager
My client is a food producer with a range of chilled products supplied to the sector. They have an exciting new opportunity in their commercial team for a Senior National Account Manager. This is an office based role, with time spent with clients weekly. The ideal candidate will have a background of working in major retail and chilled short life food products.
• The successful candidate will play an important role in providing day to day account management of a major retail account.
• To build effective external relationships, present new product ideas, whilst exceeding sales and margin into a particular category.
• To develop and manage the category plan.
• Working closely with other functions in the business in order to exploit key opportunities.
• JBP negotiations.
• Weekly analysis and forecasting.
• Must have at least 4 years of national account management with major retailers within the food industry.
• Must be commutable from the Leicestershire based office.
• Experience of managing small teams, or individuals would be preferred.
• Experience with short shelf life chilled produce is preferred.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident presenter
• Strong relationship builder
• £60,000 - £70,000 basic salary dependent upon experience
• Company Car
• Other package provided
For further information please apply for the role. Alternatively please forward an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com.