Product Development Manager
My Client is a major global FMCG Food organisation who have experienced significant growth by doubling the ( c2Billion Euro) business in the last 4 years. With continued, substantial investment in NPD , Marketing and Category, this company is in rapid growth and are now expanding their Marketing team. Their range of iconic premium branded and private label products are manufactured in the UK where they have a new factory and are continuing to expand.
This role will suit someone who enjoys taking responsibility and ownership and is looking for an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where they can really make a difference.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Innovation planning & development with a clear pipeline of NPD
- Receive and appraise NPD requests / opportunities arising from retail partners.
- To provide clear factory NPD briefs with recipe cost and benchmarks.
- To effectively manage end to end product and packaging development.
- Create and manage critical paths for each project.
- Develop optimum working practices between factory NPD, technical, manufacturing teams and supply chain planning.
- Manage artwork process for each new product or packaging change
- Provide clear management information
- Monitor and control of budgeted spend.
The Successful Applicant:
- Will have worked in a similar role previously
- Will be able to influence, convince and motivate others
- Will be commercially aware and highly professional
- Can manage ambiguity and a fast-paced, changing environment
- Has strengths in project management with proven success
- Has an attention to detail and is highly organised and creative
- A driven and focussed individual with a passion for their job, career and the food industry will thrive in this role
If this exciting role is of interest to you, please submit your CV to our consultants at Ashwood Associates.