Customer Support Manager
Interested in becoming the Customer Support Manager for a fast growing innovation led company?
Competitive basic remuneration with bonus.
Based in our Andover headquarters
Aegg is a privately-owned food packaging manufacturer & designer, headquartered in Andover, creating plastic and glass pots & bowls for retail and foodservice sectors in the UK and 11 other countries. Our customers are both the big food manufacturing groups and the entrepreneurial ‘challenger’ brands. Following 85% year to date growth we are looking for a dynamic Customer Support Manager.
About the role
This is a wonderful opportunity for a customer-centric person to
1. Be part of the design & implementation of new processes that heighten the experience of our customers.
2. Provide a key central role in improving the effectiveness of the UK and European sales team, especially when individuals are away visiting customers.
3. They will report to, and work closely with, the Sales Director at a time of exciting change.
4. Increase their insight into the workings of retail and food manufacturing sectors.
You are accountable for implementing the Sales Department’s support tools & processes and for sales to our smaller customers.
1. Support the sales team and especially the ‘field based’ activities by fulfilling whatever office tasks are required to maximize overall team effectiveness.
2. Provide an office based ‘sales service’ for inbound sales requests.
3. Ensure that smaller customers, including those of miniAegg, are cherished and proactively managed.
4. Ensure that all sales administrative tasks and processes are completed. This applies especially to CRM, sales account management systems, new project development systems, sample & catalogue request systems and lead generation systems.
Your attitude is more important than your background.
1. An office based sales role.
2. Operating office based customer support systems and processes (such as CRM and sales lead management systems)
3. Knowledge of selling into a consumer goods manufacturing sector would be an asset.
Attitudes, skills and abilities needed
1. The ability to cope with a fast moving and varied workload.
2. Good telephone skills.
3. Resilience and personal confidence.
4. A good listener.
5. Highly organized, detail orientated and process driven.
6. Highly customer care orientated.
7. Seeks help when necessary.
8. A team player.
9. Computer literate.
10. Eager to learn.
11. Commercially minded.
If you are interested please send your CV with cover letter, detailing your current remuneration package, by clicking the 'APPLY' button.
Deadline 5pm Friday 7th April 2017. Strictly no agencies please.