National Account Manager
Exciting Foodservice National Account Manager opportunity for a leading manufacturer of food products. The business sell into both retail and foodservice channels and have both own label and branded offering. Their Head Office is in Northern England but this person can be based anywhere in the UK as long as they can travel to HQ for a couple of days a week.
Our client is a sector leading, speciality food manufacturer and constantly strive to be the number one supplier in the sector and innovation is at the heart of what they do. The company's strategic objectives are based around adding value to the customer and offering high-quality food products. They have recently committed a huge level of resources to their foodservice division and have a strong, loyal portfolio of accounts. The business requires a proactive, Account Manager to continue the business growth and drive future sales within the Buying Groups.
This is an ideal opportunity for an acomplished National Account Manager to gain more experience and career development in a progressive, forward thinking business. The role has a high level of influence and responsibility for the designated account budget that requires extensive knowledge and account management skills to optimise the business return.
- The NAM will both understand and contribute to the development of the business' growth strategy within the buying groups.
- You will be main day-to-day contact with your accounts and will require regular liaison with other account managers.
- You will be involved in the NPD process, working with customers and the Supply Chain team, to understand requirements for distribution, ROS, pack size, shelf life, wastage etc.
- To implement individual customer development plans/ strategies and deliver agreed targets following accurate sales forecasting
- To be responsible for all communication with customers - delivering both good customer service and operational efficiency
- Effectively manage price, terms, investment, claims, forecasting, promotional activity, business planning, packaging coordination, distribution and delivery of the product range
Key Skills: National Account Manager
National Account Manager dependent upon experience plus excellent opportunity to develop long term.