An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with some instantly recognisable FMCG brands as a Business Operations Executive.
The company is a category leader who offer excellent career opportunities and a rounded commercial experience.
The role would be based in their head office in the South East.
As a Business Operations Executive your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Supporting the National Account Manager and Category Manager.
- Maintaining and analysing product data.
- Analysing the P&L to drive sales and profitability.
- Ensuring the EPOS is up to date.
To be successful as a Business Operations Executive you will be:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Experienced in a business administration role.
- Preferably from an FMCG background.
- A strong communicator with a customer focus.
- Analytical and a strategic thinker.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual wanting to gain experience in order to step-up into National Accounts or Category Management with a highly reputable FMCG company.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.