Area Sales Manager- Sports Apparel
I am currently recruiting an exciting position as a Area Sales Manager- Sports Apparel for a major international brand. The brand is instantly recognisable and provides sportswear to an array of sports and international teams alike.
My client is a bespoke sportswear brand which supplies sports teams of all sizes internationally. Through the provision of innovative and creative design, they ensure that sporting teams are able to stand out not only through competitive sport but by having unique bespoke sportswear.
The company has gone from strength to strength since its inception and continues to drive grass root sports and develop as a result. With a strong community focus, the company takes pride in its products and its staff, with each individual member of staff being an ambassador for the brand.
With a strong focus on training and development, the company looks to grow individuals alongside the business itself and provides a culture which represents the uniqueness of the brand.
The Area Sales Manager- Sports Apparel will be responsible for the growth of sales within the South East region. Working across an array of sectors, the role requires the individual to get stuck in to the business with a strong focus on grass root sports teams and the educational sector.
Reporting directly to the sales director, the role provides excellent progression opportunities to work with a market leading brand.
The Area Sales Manager- Sports Apparel will be required to:
- Exceed sales targets within the region
- Identify the commercial priorities on the territory
- Develop relationships with current clients and new clients
- Create and implement a workplan that is updated weekly
- Achieve set work goals
- Identify new business opportunities
- Implement promotional activities within the region
The Area Sales Manager- Sports Apparel will:
- Have worked within sales for a brand in sports or leisurewear
- Be based in the South East of England
- Have Strong selling and negotiating skills - Selling the brands as well as the products
- Be self motivated & priority driven
- Have the ability to understand and analyse data
- Have good communication skills to Principle decision maker level
- Be a proven leader who is not afraid to get their hands dirty
- Have the ability to work in a structured and planned manner
- Be PC literate - to intermediate level
- Be analytical, being able to comprehend sales data
- Be a team player
- Ideally have experience of tendering within the Public Sector
- Be based in the South East England
And finally be passionate about grass root sport as a whole and
The Area Sales Manager- Sports Apparel offers an attractive salary of up to £32k + 15% bonus plus car, pension and great progression opportunities with a leading sporting brand.