Head of Sales
A family run business in Manchester are looking to recruit a Head of Sales.
Our client have been trading for nearly 30 years and during this time they have built an enviable reputation for manufacturing products of exceptional quality and value. Built with core values around quality and service, they offer bespoke solutions to a wide range of blue chip, brand owner and SME organisations.
The business aims to deliver products and a service, this is
- Tailored to customer's needs
- Produced using cutting edge technology
- Industry leading products
- Extensive range
- Competitively priced
A unique opportunity for an ambitious, well established Head of Sales has arisen to join an incredibly successful family run operation based in the Manchester area. Due to continued growth year on year we are looking for an individual to drive the ambitious revenue growth, with a proven track record in leading a successful operation.
What we are looking for in a Head of Sales:
- A strategic leader with a track record of meeting ambitious growth targets
- Proven ability in converting and developing national accounts, standard accounts and telemarketing opportunities
- Strong analytical skills enabling identification of development opportunities
- A detail driven individual who manages their team closely and can accurately forecast performance
- Confident, engaging communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven team-working and group relationships management
- Lead a strategic change of both culture and behaviour that resulted in improved performance
- Well-developed self-management and personal organisation capabilities
- A strong client relationship and service ethos
- Astute financial and cost awareness
Between £55k and £70k depending on experience.