Customer Service Supply Chain Executive
Customer Service Supply Chain Executive, Berkshire – 6 month FTC
The Supply Chain division of Exsurgo is recruiting a Customer Service Supply Chain Executive for a leading FMCG company based in Berkshire.
This is a 6 month FTC and the salary on offer £24,000 – £26,000 based on experience.
The Customer Service Supply Chain Executive job based in Berkshire will require someone to join an established business within the Consumer Goods industry. The key responsibilities for this Customer Service Supply Chain Executive job are the following:
- Coordinating shipping of orders to customers
- Providing any operations information to the Sales Support Team
- Manage open warehouse shipments
- Producing customer specific paperwork where necessary in line with the customer procedures
- Being main contact between customer and warehouse for any queries
- Proactively manage customers’ orders and able to process credit claims
The successful candidate for the Customer Service Supply Chain Executive job will have the following attributes:
- A proven track-record of at least 6 months’ experience in a supply chain role
- Knowledge of shipping methods and terminology
- Experience within operations, supply chain or buying department
- Strong knowledge of Excel
Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!