NAE - Drinks - Online Grocery
An opening has arisen for a National Account Executive to join a high growth Central London SME to manage their online relationships with a number of key grocery accounts.
Over the last 8 years this business has growth at an exponential rate becoming a category leader within their drinks subcategory, they are known for their innovation and NPD pipeline which are constantly redefining the category and spearheading new trends.
This business also has an amazing internal culture, when recruiting they place a huge emphasis on culture ensuring everyone that joins fits their vibrant and dynamic culture.
Your key responsibilities as a National Account Executive would be:
- Taking full autonomy of several key online accounts and supporting the Head of Sales on some of the largest accounts.
- Developing strong external relationships with customers and internal relationships with other departments.
- Delivery of the Innovation/NPD and Promotional plan at an operational level.
- Maximise account growth in line with objectives set by the National Account Manager.
- Analyse sales data to formulate distribution of products.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Previous experience in FMCG sales or ideally working for a grocery retailer in an online function.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Commercially aware with a good understanding of the FMCG industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a culture led business who are at the top of their category. If this sounds like you do not hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.