This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global branded FMCG company as a MS&P Manager working in there central London offices.
My client has a growing portfolio of leading category brands within the grocery and specialist channels and are looking for an experienced MS&P manager to join the team. In this role you will be working across a range of the core brands, delivering key commercial strategy recommendations.
In this MS&P Manager role, you will also be responsible for:
- Managing key accounts with regular client meetings to drive category growth
- Working with commercial teams to provide regular insights on opportunities within the grocery and specialist channels.
- Building and sustain relationships with key client contacts
- Using insight to influence range and merchandising plans at category reviews
- Providing detailed analysis and insights on category opportunities
- P&L responsibility
What we're looking for from you:
- Previous experience in a client facing strategy, category or sales role within the FMCG world.
- A strong analytical background and knowledge or agency data (eg Kantar, IRI, Nielsen, dunnhumby)
- Fantastic presentation skills, ability to lead and coach category meetings
- Degree or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global branded FMCG company in a MS&P Manager role, if this sounds like something you would excel at then apply to the Lime Talent Team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.