Brand Manager, PepsiCo UK, Franchise
Join a Brand Powerhouse!
With over 22 global megabrands, PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and develop your career among the best Marketeers in the UK. PepsiCo has made a commitment to transforming our brands so that "everyday tastes better" - and we have a commitment to invest in our people too. Whatever your career aspirations, PepsiCo can provide you with a world of opportunities - Your Journey - Your Way; stretching opportunities to enable potential and deliver fantastic results!
We are looking for a results focused, commercially driven Brand Manager to join the Pepsi marketing team to help us drive and deliver our exciting agenda for 2017/18.
- Manage and influence key stakeholders, agencies and Britvic marketing team to deliver brand plans
- Execute the Pepsi marketing initiatives from the brief to roll out (thematic campaigns, local activation, tactical / promotions)
- Serve as brand lead for Pepsi on all marketing mix elements
- Translate marketing strategy into tactics
- Development of locally relevant campaigns that are grounded in consumer and shopper insight
- Ensure proper adaptation of Global / Division campaigns to suit local market
- Lead the management of agencies (ALT, BTL, PR, Digital) deliverables, timelines and budgets to deliver marketing initiatives
- Support Marketing Activation & Channel teams at the bottlers to develop channel and customer specific strategies and tactics including overlays, occasion marketing and on-pack promotions
- Define, lead and execute brand partnerships & sponsorships with third parties / partners
- Work with insights to define the right testing protocol and research. Provide analysis and recommend way forward grounded in consumer insight
Key Skills and Experience:
- Brand management & full marketing mix management experience especially in brand communication, digital engagement, product / package development, promotions, sponsorships and grassroots
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player who can manage multiple stakeholders/ agendas
- Ability to handle/juggle multiple priorities & inherent ambiguity of Franchise business model
- Ability to collate data from different sources, analyse and recommend way forward
- Excellent communication and "setting the agenda" leadership aptitudes
- Strong verbal and numerical reasoning skills (able to analyse and draw conclusions quickly from data)
- Financial acumen including P&L awareness
This role comes with a competitive salary and a range of flexible benefits
PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales. Our main businesses - Frito-Lay, Quaker, Pepsi-Cola, Tropicana and Gatorade - also make hundreds of other nourishing, tasty foods and drinks that bring joy to our consumers in more than 200 countries.