Branded FMCG Business | Account Manager
Our client is a successful Branded FMCG Specialist business. They work with some of the UK’s most loved brands. The business has an excellent reputation in the industry.
They have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager looking to further develop their skills.
Customer - Commercial, Buying, Category, Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing, Finance
Supplier – Account manager, Category managers, Brand managers
- To deliver and exceed against sales and margin targets
- To build successful relationships with new and existing customers, growing market share through the relevant customer, category and end user growth drivers
- To build, own and deliver the volume and value forecast for the assigned customer portfolio
- To continuously improve ’ financial performance through customer behaviours, managing supplier investment and terms agreements (impacting, for example, cash flow, stock days, avg. case value, logistics efficiencies etc.)
- Delivery of supplier objectives in line JBPs
- Customer understanding (e.g. KPIs, contacts, product portfolio/ formats, end user profile, corporate & category strategy, pricing & promo strategy, category size, competitive set, competitive USPs, supply chain structure etc.)
- Collaborative volume & value forecasting
- Joint ownership of account business modelling – Long term strategic modelling of supplier investment, building customer plans with analysis of ROI.
- Tracking of customer budgeted investment, effectively processing invoices and claims.
- Basic understanding of customer P&L
- Influence Range & distribution
- Competitor intelligence
- Ability to negotiate space and activate feature within customer brochures and online.
- Produce effective reports to be distributed both internally / externally
- Resolution of customer queries on time and in full
- 1-3 sales/commercial experience within FMCG.
- Desire to progress your career
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
£25-30K + beneifts.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Greg Carroll on 0161 833 0181.