Retail Advisor RB
Retail Advisor RB (Finish/Vanish/ Nurofen) (8 month temporary maternity cover)
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands in the United Kingdom?
At ShopSmart we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Retail Advisor, on an 8 month temporary maternity cover contract, to work within our business. The role will be working with our client, Reckitt Benckiser (Finish/Nurofen brands) across a defined geographical area. This current role will have a defined callfile including 3 key multiple grocer retailers.
RB offer a range of category leading and growth driving brands - including Household, Healthcare & Personal care.
- You will be the face of RB, developing strong customer relationships on your territory
- Responsible for product availability and visibility across several categories
- Representing No.1 brands such as Finish, Dettol, Vanish and Lemsip to the highest possible standard
- Driving Promotional Compliance in your stores
- Delivery of national plans at store level
- Identify and implement local opportunities with the help of store level sales data
- Reporting on market intelligence
The person we are looking for
- Understanding of in-store processes within the grocery sector
- Previous experience in field sales
- Enthusiastic and passionate individuals
- Ability to analyse and present data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professionalism, integrity and reliability
- Has held a Full UK driving licence for 12 months
ShopSmart Agency Ltd
At ShopSmart we actively encourage passionate and motivated people through the provision of an open, fair and enjoyable working environment. Our aim is to provide every opportunity to enable our colleagues to personally and professionally develop to their highest potential.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please email a covering letter detailing why you should be considered, what you could offer ShopSmart and RB along with your CV to Careers@ShopSmartagency.co.uk clearly quoting the reference RB004 and including your postcode and address.
ShopSmart welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.