National Account Manager – ASDA
Yankee Candle has become the most recognised name in the candle business worldwide. Today, our client offers the world’s largest and most compelling selection of scented candles, accessories and home fragrances.
To drive the business forward we are looking for an experienced NAM to deliver profitable sales and category growth with a key grocery customer.
- Ownership for the implementation of the customer business plan ensuring that it delivers mutual growth.
- Accountability for achieving commercial targets for the individual customer.
- Responsible for unlocking new commercial opportunities within the customer / channel and implementing the contact strategy.
- The ability to motivate and align a cross functional team of talented individuals behind an inspiring purpose and clear strategy for the customer.
- Responsible for the customer relationship ensuring a broad range of contact points across the organisation and achieving agreed targets.
- You will have a robust track record of delivering growth in ASDA and the Grocery channel.
- You will have prior experience of managing a P&L.
- You will be energetic, a go-getter, and have the drive to achieve exceptional results.
- You will have fantastic commercial understanding with a keen eye for detail and the ability to spot commercial opportunities.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please apply with details of your current remuneration and a covering note.