Why PepsiCo UK?
PepsiCo UK are home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and many more. We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and strategic marketing of our products. We've launched a huge number of break-through products and exciting campaigns, which keep us at the fore-front of the industry. Our achievements have been recognised in the 2016 AGS report where we achieved the No.1 spot.
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
Working in Commercial at PepsiCo
Our Commercial team are passionate, driven individuals, with a genuine lust for learning and development! They work hard and achieve great success individually and as part of a strong team. If you thrive on personal challenge and development, it is a great environment to work in!
We are looking for someone who can turn data into insights and create a 'selling story'; those who can inspire trust with their customer, can perfect the art of balancing the tensions between the customer and employer and those who are able to effectively influence key stakeholders - of which there are a number both internally and externally.
- Lead the development and delivery of the annual category plan across all PepsiCo UK categories for your customer
- Work closely with the data and insights team to identify category opportunities. Then turn those insights into actions and clearly define those to the customer.
- Deliver PepsiCo UK range and space metrics as agreed
- Be an integral partner to the internal sales team; providing valuable category and customer insight to help shape the long term strategic growth
- Act as a key partner for your customer, moving us towards indispensable partner status to drive category, customer and PepsiCo UK growth
This role is well suited to an analytical individual, someone who enjoys working with people and is used to juggling multiple stakeholders. You will have a wealth of data at your fingertips; it is up to you what you do with it. This role gives you the opportunity to work with some truly inspiring people and to be a key player in driving the continual growth and success of PepsiCo UK!
We are excited to hear from individuals who are looking to have a career in category management - whether that is continuing your progression within the category space or moving across from a sales, insights or shopper marketing background. Although it isn't essential, experience in FMCG is advantageous, especially if you are looking to move into category from another function.