Job Title: Showroom Sales
Location: West London
Job Ref: SB/101022
My client, established in the 80’s is a manufacturer of very high quality furniture, specialising in bespoke pieces. They sell worldwide to both trade and retail customers, interior designs and commercial ventures.
- Generate and develop sales with existing customers and new customers face to face in the showroom, through site visits, telephone and email.
- Maintain contact with potential and existing customers via telephone, email and site visits and maintain accurate records of contact on the database.
- Ensure the showrooms are presented to the highest of standards at all times assisting with dressing and decoration.
- Assist with the day to date upkeep of the showrooms.
- Assist with the timely manner of customer payments as required.
- Ensure quotes/orders and purchasing is accurate and all information is provided.
- Ensure administrative duties are accurate.
- Help develop new products / ideas to increase business or as a result of customer feedback.
The role requires attendance 5 days a week with Saturday attendance worked on a rota basis with the current London sales team.
- Proven Sales records.
- Previous experience with high end luxury products in furniture/fabrics/interiors an advantage.
- Team player.
- Good communicator.
- Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
- Flexibility for attendance outside of the normal working hours.
- Attend and take part in trade / retail shows as required which may on occasions be out of normal working hours.
A salary of circa £24,000 + commission.
OTE £35,000 in year 1.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.