Raw Materials Planner
My client an industry leading Global FMCG business based in West London is recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a Raw Materials Planner to join an exciting area of the business.
As the Materials Planner you will be a highly motivated self starter and will be responsible for planning, processing and maintaining the correct levels of raw materials across EMEA regions.
Material Planner Responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for purchasing the raw materials for the production plants across EMEA using SAP MRP to support
- Preparing & issuing purchase orders according to company purchasing policies & procedures
- Maintaining PO's within SAP so the system holds the latest details & supports operational plans
- Monitoring & evaluating supplier performance around delivery performance and order fulfilment.
- Evaluating slow moving and obsolete raw material statuses
- Building good work relationship with suppliers and other cross functional team members
- To ensure the appropriate planning parameter are reflected into the in the system
The Material Planner will posses the following
- Proven planning experience/understanding of working in a FMCG Supply Chain
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good attention to detail with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of using MRP systems - SAP desired
- Strong stakeholder management
Due to the high volume of applicants I am afraid we are unable to respond to all. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will keep your details on file and contact you with other opportunities.