Head of Sales - Healthy Food SME Growing +30% YoY
Head of Sales
Salary up to £75,000 + Bonus
Location – London, Central (Minimum 4 Days per week)
A healthy food SME taking the market by storm currently growing at 30%+ YoY. With current revenues in the region of £10m, our client is looking for a world class individual to come in and drive sales at this crucial time in their growth. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting food brand and will provide significant responsibility and autonomy.
The key responsibilities and duties will include the following:
- You will be responsible for managing the Top 5 accounts such as Tesco, Waitrose, JS etc.
- You will also oversee the running of the Wholesale and OOH channel; however Grocery is the key focus.
- The role has a line management responsibility of 3-5 individuals.
- You will also be responsible for working with the other departments such as Marketing & Finance as this a very open and fluid business.
You will be keen on the healthy food market and have 4+ years’ experience within sales. It is essential that you have top 5 account management experience and enjoy presenting. You must possess the following skills:
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, intelligent and sales focused.
- An excellent communicator with first-rate influencing and networking skills.
- Strong literacy and financial skills including numerical analysis.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and persuasive selling skills.
- Outstanding time management.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and develop in a fast paced environment and be rewarded with excellent progression and a very competitive salary then apply now! Alternatively please call Sam Lawrence at Maddison Lee for a confidential discussion.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful.