Brand Activation Manager (m/f)
Active Nutrition International is the umbrella company for three outstanding sports nutrition brands, PowerBar, Dymatize and Premier Nutrition, dedicated to providing all athletes, no matter the sport, with great taste and ideal nutrition for all of their needs.
PowerBar’s heritage originates in endurance sports and is the brand for nutrient dense on-trend products to fuel ambitious, athletic lifestyles on and off the game.
Dymatize delivers protein, gainers and supplements that provide a nutritional foundation, allowing athletes to reap the rewards of a hard strength & power workout.
Premier Protein stands for lean protein and great taste at a great value. It gives good energy to make the most of every day.
Thirty years ago we started with a vision to revolutionise sports nutrition. As leaders, that helped define the market, the brands operate worldwide, with a strong focus in Central and Western Europe. Now, we are raising the bar again…
If you want to live up to your potential and help raise the bar for Active Nutrition International, apply for our vacancy as:
Brand Activation Manager (m/f)
This position is based in our offices in central Manchester. The Brand Activation Manager position is an exciting new role, perfect for an energetic and passionate Marketer, who wants to drive a brand forward in the growing UK Sports Nutrition category.
The role of Brand Activation Manager will involve the following:
- Adapt & create UK specific marketing concepts across all brands for Active Nutrition International, with primary focus on PowerBar
- Work in conjunction with our HQ in Munich and manage the Marketing Mix responsibility in-line with the country objectives
- Develop a specific marketing plan focusing on sell in, POS, ATL & BTL communication in the UK
- Manage and activate sponsorship & event assets in collaboration with agencies and deliver consumer centric results
- Understand market research trends and work with consumer insight in order to shape and activate UK campaigns which support growing market share and deliver within budget
- Working with Category and Sales to activate consumer plans in UK retail which deliver a ROI
Skills and knowledge of the ideal candidate include:
- You are experienced as an Assistant Brand Manager, Brand Manager or in a creative responsibility of a communication agency, predominantly with FMCG or protein brands
- You are passionate about brands, sports and products winning with consumers
- You describe yourself as a creative thinker to overcome challenging objectives or with limited resource by key stakeholders
- Experienced with campaigns, communication, interpreting insight and creating innovative plans to activate which deliver on the consumers’ needs in the UK
- You are proactive and tenacious to deliver results and respond to challenges with pace and accuracy
- You are experienced working in cross functional teams, project management and able to work autonomously to drive plans forward in the UK
Along with a competitive salary and benefits we offer the chance to grow your skills and take on new challenges.
Power On and Join our Team!
We are looking forward to receiving your application (including CV and expected salary) via e-mail. For further information please feel free to contact Ms. Lisa Godomski at +49 89 50 20 07 96.