National Account Assistant
National Account Assistant - Global FMCG Business
Office based role
An exciting opportunity working for a Global FMCG manufacturer on the wholesale team as a National Account Assistant, with fast progression within the company to go onto more senior roles.
This would suit the capacity of a junior account executive or someone with experience within field sales.
An ambitious global FMCG manufacturer with market leading brands also suppling own brand products in the non-food sector. They have gone from strength to strength, working their way up from number 5 to number 3 in the last 3 years.
You will be supporting the wholesale channel within a team of five as a National Accounts Assistant with various tasks, a perfect way to learn the industry and customers. This is a very high profile team due to the large volume of products that are supplied.
- Supporting the wholesale team with new business development of accounts.
- Have an involvement across promotional and commercial analysis.
- An ability to build and nurture close relationships amongst key internal contacts to ensure seamless flow and accuracy of information.
- Have an attention to detail when maintaining customer files to ensure individual accounts are accurate.
- Work under own initiative to be able to take control as and when problems occur.
An ability to:
- Be comfortable with data to analyse, interpret and disseminate information accurately
- Have a proven track record in writing cohesive reports or proposals
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
- Be computer literate with Microsoft packages involving Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Hold a full valid UK driving license.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate calibre who has up to a year's field sales/ junior account management experience to join a global FMCG manufacturer, with a fantastic career progression to national account management opportunities. If you are interested, please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.