Channel Controller (x3 NAM reports)
When it comes to developing category leading FMCG brands and being recognized for leading innovation then they don’t come much bigger than this global player. With their continued investment into their brands and people it’s no wonder they are held in such high regard by their competitors and customers. With compelling growth plans, they are now looking to strengthen an already first-class commercial team.
Reporting to the Business Unit Director, the nature & size of these Retail relationships means that their strategic importance to our client is huge. Managing a team of direct reports, should the successful applicant succeed in growing these already £multi-million retail relationships, the door for fast progression within this large FMCG brand owner will definitely be open.
- Take on a strategic and operational role with significant P&L responsibility
- Manage a team of NAMs
- Build mutually agreed and beneficial Joint Business Plans
- Build a strong customer partnership and implement a full category strategy
- To manage sales investment expenditure to budget, and to shape and challenge promotional plans
- Deliver sales, trade spend and profit targets
- Implement flawless Execution of NPD launches
To succeed in the role you will have:
- Exceptional commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive FMCG environment in national accounts
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in FMCG sales
- Demonstrated impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Strong relationship-building skills, and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
Apply quoting reference 7/14086/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear back within 7 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.