Senior Insights Manager
Our Client is a UK leader and expert in Big Data management, analytics and insights.
Based West of London, this company sells tailored and innovative solutions to multi-million pound accounts. They are rolling out a game-changing USP and are acquiring another company to further expand their prominent market position and ability to compete. With these exciting changes ahead, now is the time to join for significant progression and earning prospects.
The Senior Insight Manager is a crucial member of the team providing valuable insights to their Clients.
- Coordinate, execute, analyse and present findings from a variety of insight projects purchased by the client.
- Cut through data and identify important trends
- Co-ordinate ready decks and present fact based arguments
- Work closely with the client to produce strategic and tactical presentations
- Identify new techniques and processes
- Update all business performance metrics
- Excellent relationship builder both internally and externally
- Strong project management and process skills
- Innovative and analytical mind driving growth
- Previous experience within a similar role
If you have the skills for this exciting new role you will enjoy a long term career development programme with an impressive market leader working with International Blue Chip companies.
This business offers a friendly, open environment with regular social events through out the year.
Please apply on the link for further details.