Customer Demand Planner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Planning Professional to join my client. My client a dynamic, innovative blue chip FMCG business based in London.
As the Customer Supply Manager you will be responsible for managing the collaborative forecast with a key account as well as getting involved in wider business projects.
Responsibilities will include;
- Working together with sales as a cross functional account team, be the primary representative of the Supply Chain for your key account.
- Develop an in depth knowledge of your account's supply chain processes and systems. Key focus on ordering and forecasting.
- Working together with Customer Service Representatives and Logistics to resolve any possible issues.
- Ensure the customer is aware of shortages and resupply dates or delivery delays. Agree actions with customers to manage potential supply issues, optimising available stock.
- Meet with customer to review service level, in store availability, orders vs forecast, stock holding and in store stock levels.
- Ensure successful implementation of NPD and range reviews.
- Strive to create best practice processes with the key account
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Experience in Supply Chain within an FMCG environment in a customer collaboration role
- Strong planning ability and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to contribute fully to cross functional teams
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to apply the correct solution for the right situation
- Highly numerate and good knowledge of supply chain software systems and processes
- Good understanding of business environment and ability to debate issues with peers, seniors & colleagues
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase value by raising standards & championing best practices
Due to the high volume of applicants we are unable to respond to all. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will keep your details on file and contact you with other opportunities.