Consumer Commercial Analyst
Position: Consumer Commercial Analyst
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Do you want to save the world from boring food? Joins us and we will save you from boring work !
We are currently looking for a Consumer Commercial Analyst to join our Haddenham office. Do you have a relevant experience in financial analyses in FMCG commercial area? Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
Business Partner with commercial to drive profit
- Monitor and forecast detailed A&P plans for UK Consumer with Marketing
- Work with Sales and category to monitor and forecast detailed Tailor-made promotional pricing plans for UK Consumer.
- Review Tailor-made proposals and post audit for key customers
- Prepare and manage Customer and Product Profitability. Provide guidance on life cycle management and customer Business plans partnering with NAMs
Business Improvements and special Projects
- Work to improve core commercial finance processes
- Ensure all processes are documented and Sarbanes Oxley compliant
- Prepare ad hoc commercial project viability studies
Financial Reporting and Integrity
- Preparation of month end actuals & to co-ordinate the preparation of the UK Consumer Monthly commercial reports
- Preparation of UK Consumer monthly forecast Profit and Loss Statements down to NSV and A&P forecast
- Provide monthly and quarterly bridges for corporate reporting
- Assist in the preparation of UK Consumer Budgets & Strategic Plans Profit & Loss Statements
- Review Balance Sheet accruals and ensure each entry supported with justification
- Relevant degree or equivalent Qualification;
- Qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA/French equivalent
- Experience in FMCG environment imperative.
- High level of Excel spread sheeting skills required and experience in TM1
- Experience in liaising with non-financial personnel.
- Experience working with Commercial teams (Sales, marketing and category).:
- Strong ability to influence and challenge commercial team across category, marketing and sales
- Ability to analyse complex data and convert into a simple story
- Good relationship building skills
- Strong personal leadership, being able to work in a results driven culture with big focus on execution
- Self starter and able to engage with commercial teams.
- Able to manage to deadlines.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.