National Account Executive - Grocery
OFF-TRADE GROCERY GURU AND CRAFT BEER GEEK WANTED.
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 50 countries. We’ve just opened our 30th bar in the UK and also have amazing beer meccas all over the world. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
BrewDog are looking for a kick-ass human to join our Punked-up team of craft beer renegades and help us keep driving the year on year triple digit growth for BrewDog across the globe. We’re in this for the long haul.
As Grocery National Account Executive you will be responsible for ensuring that our Grocery customers receive World Class Service from BrewDog. You’ll have strong analytical skills, be comfortable with data and various sales reporting tools. You will be required to liaise daily with colleagues in our Supply Chain and Production Planning teams, as well as key contacts at our Grocery customers Head Offices to build strong relationships with all key stakeholders – both internal and external.
- Management of the ongoing Grocery demand planning forecast.
- Use customer sales and forecasting reporting tools to track historic sales and project upcoming demand of all BrewDog beers.
- Liaise with cross functional crew in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance, Supply Chain and Production Planning on a daily basis to ensure availability of all products.
- Build relationships and meet regularly with Supply Chain contacts at our Grocery customers premises to ensure collaborative ways of working between businesses, ensuring that BrewDog is a world class supplier.
- Supporting the National Account Managers on forecasting to deliver the best possible service levels for our customers.
- Support the Off Trade team with other duties to ensure that Channel targets on volume, margin and credit control are met.
- Behave as a world class brand ambassador for BrewDog & Craft Beer.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Achieves strategic team objectives defined by company management.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum two years-experience working with National Grocery accounts in a National Account Executive or Supply Chain function.
- Experience of using Grocery customer sales and forecasting tools.
- Solid understanding of the UK Off Trade market and Grocery/Convenience market place.
- Strong administrative skills and highly organised.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen.
- Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in any retail environment.
- A keen interest and love for Craft beer.
- Regular UK travel will be a function of the role.