Group Commercial Director
Title: Group Commercial Director
Region: UK with global travel
Salary: negotiable based on experience
Sector: Products sold to HoReCa
An excellent and unusual opportunity to join a globally renowned British manufacturer of beautifully designed and crafted products sold to the HoReCa sector.
The client has an historic heritage of design, innovation and quality and enjoys long-standing relationships with some of the best known hospitality brands in the world. They have an impressive production facility which has recently benefited from significant investment.
As a member of the board of directors you will be responsible for devising, implementing and leading commercial strategy to identify new opportunities, grow revenue and increase profitability across the Group.
You will be expected to oversee various business functions including Export, Design, Sales, Marketing Customer Services and Operations –both within the UK and overseas with responsibility for subsidiaries in the US and Australasia.
In order to be considered candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of sales to the HoReCa sector is essential, thorough knowledge of distribution is also desired.
- Senior-level leadership background with a proven track record of driving commercial growth within a global business.
- Successful career progression achieved from within a Sales and Marketing environment combined with excellent financial awareness.
- Proven success in a change management role, drawing on effective leadership of large, multi-national teams.
- A seasoned negotiator who is able to lead group-level discussions with major clients.
- A key focus on commercial business activities.
- The ability to lead multiple business units and ensure that they work collaboratively towards achievement of group goals.
- Experience of global travel and the flexibility to have long periods away from home as may be required at times.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.