Senior National Account Manager - Grocer
Senior National Account Manager - Retail
Senior National Account Manager role reporting to a Controller, and fully P&L responsible for a high value Retail customer - the role will involve a high degree of cross functional influencing to drive the business growth, and strategic customer relationship management.
This is the most high profile role in the team due to the complexity of the account, and would offer a fantastic challenge for someone with excellent commercial and influencing skills.
You will be responsible for building, negotiating and executing JBP's, understanding category data for your benefit, influencing key stakeholders internally & externally.
A global player in chilled foods, their brands are well known to everyone and stretch across various store formats. They are a creative business with a strong NPD pipeline. Excellent opportunities are available for progression.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Commercial National Account Management or Retail Buying experience.
- Grocery / Convenience / Discounter experience will be considered.
- P&L accountability, managing a large customer, as opposed to several small ones.
- Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
This role will set the right person up for a fantastic career within the organisation
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.