Introjucing Waterbomb… www.waterbomb.com
We’re making a splash in the world of soft drinks, creating delicious drinks that are healthier for the planet and our drinkers, nourishing the mind, body and soul.
As a certified B Corp we believing in putting people and the planet at the heart of everything we do. We are a climate positive, always looking for ways to have a positive impact on the planet. We offset twice the carbon we use in our manufacturing process, work with charities to protect our precious planet and collect single use plastic to convert to energy. Our product innovations are designed around using 100% of the fruit, minising water consumption and moving away from plastics.
We are a passionate bunch, small, but perfectly formed! No day is ever the same and things certainly never get boring. We have big plans to drive positive change in the beverage industry and that all starts with an amazing team!
We have 4 team values:
- World of possibilities: Our curiosity and determination set us apart from the competition... we see an opportunity and we work collectively to deliver it.
- Team of founders: Entrepreneurship is in our blood, we act like founders, chase every opportunity and stay focused on the big picture.
- Good vibes club: We spread good vibes, support each other, offer our time and knowledge generously and leave a positive impact wherever we go.
- Commercial kats: Commercial flare is everywhere, we take ownership, we act decisively, we fail fast and learn faster.
- Then it’s all about an engaging brand, our brand ‘What A Melon’ started with the launch of our watermelon juice back in 2016 into Sainsbury’s, Co-op, Waitrose, M&S and Ocado. We appeal to young, healthy and planet conscious consumers and with the new High Fat, Sugar and Salt (HFSS) legislation coming in next year we are in the perfect position to drive epic growth.
This year is a transformational year for our business, Our What A Melon brand has become What A Juice and is driving +30% in value sales and +70% in volume in our take home format, and we are expanding our portfolio. A new range of What A Juice flavours will be launching in August, followed by What A Water in September. We have already landed some amazing national distribution, with a lot more opportunities to go after.
We are on the lookout for fun, passionate and talented people to help us deliver our plans, could that be you?