Career Action Plan – in 6 Steps
Your career is important to you and changing jobs is one of the biggest decisions you’ll face.
In 6 articles, GrocerJobs has teamed up with Phil Hutchinson-May from FMCG Central to provide advice and support to help think through your situation and prepare a positive career action plan.
We hope that this helps you to find the right career move for you.
Each week we’ll cover areas such as
- Reflecting on your strengths and your career to date
- Creating a winning CV and LinkedIn profile
- Preparing a positive career plan
- Applying for jobs. LinkedIn, job boards and networking
- Interview and assessment centre techniques
- Managing job offers and how to land the right job for you?
Phil Hutchinson-May offers professional, practical, one-to-one programmes for organisations looking to support their teams through redundancies and career transitions. For more information please call Phil on 07540 049902 or look at his website http://www.fmcgcentral.co.uk/outplacement-support/