Food & Drink jobs in Weston-Super-Mare
Broaden your search
Refine your search
Found 1 job
A hugely successful international manufacturing business with annual sales in excess of £450M is seeking a home based Food Service Sales Manager.
Exciting FMCG Role- Leading the Customers...High Growth....Brand & Own Label....
Would You like to Sell Exciting/Fun Impulse Brands?
As a Business Manager, 60% of your time will be spent identifying and closing new business opportunities, with the remaining 40% managing existing ...