Jobs in West Midlands
Found 200 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Yatton, Somerset
- Competitive Salary
Bob Martin (UK) Ltd is the clear market leader in the supply and manufacture of a diverse range of non-food petcare products to the multiple grocers. With a ...
- West Midlands/London
- £30000 - £33000 Per Annum + bonus + car + benefits
Our client is a highly successful business that has transformed the commercial effectiveness of taking products to market
- Nationwide with regular travel to Reading - would best suit candidates located in South East England
- Up to £30,000 per annum DOE + Company Car + excellent benefits
The Training Manager will manage a Team of 7 Trainers who are all dedicated to our Microsoft account. You will set the direction for & manage the activity/de...
- Home based
- Up to £50,000 plus exceptional blue chip benefits
As Part of a £multi million dollar revenue, our client prides themselves in supplying a large portfolio of brands globally. Our client is a global leading dr...
- Flexible - UK
Could you delight some of the UK’s leading national retailers with your creativity and ideas to drive category growth?
- £38000 - £48000 per annum + Car + Bonus 15% + Benefits
Our client is a leading drinks organisation currently searching for a Regional Sales Manager to motivate and manage their Midlands team and to deliver profit...
- Home Based
- c. £65,000 + Car Allowance and Benefits
An exciting opportunity for a Senior National Account Manager has developed with a market leading, global manufacture of chilled food products. Their extensi...
- Home Based
- £40k - £50k + Bonus + Benefits
A leading manufacturer and distributor of audio products based in the UK are now looking to add to their team a dynamic and passionate National Account Manag...
- M62 corridor
- Basic to £30,000 OTE £36,000+pension, FE Car,
Great opportunity for a talented area sales manager to work for the well established manufacturer.
- Regular travel to NW office location
- £45-60k + car + bonus + excellent pension and benefits.
Tesco and Sainsburys account management and development for and own label food manufacturer. Need top 4 and JBP experience, excellent profitable business.
- Midlands HQ (3 Days Office)
- £57,000 - c£70,000 + Benefits
Exciting High Growth Categories..Consumer Products...Household Goods....
- South / Central / Midlands
- Competitive Basic Salary + Generous Commission + Car / Allowance
Job Title: National Field Sales Manager Sector: Speciality /Artisan Coffee Location: South / Central / Midlands Salary: Competitive Basic Salary + Generou...
- Cambridge or Wolverhampton offices but other office locations may be considered
- Salary: £26,358 to £38,625 depending on qualifications and experience
With over 35 years’ experience ADAS has an amazing track record of providing agricultural and environmental consultancy & research expertise to an enviable r...
- South East Region
- £30,000 - £35,000 + package
Exciting International business want to add a talented and ambitious National Account Manager to their team.
- North West (Office based) FANTASTIC RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE!
- up to £65,000 (OTE £75-£80K) + Car or £6k Allowance + 33 days holiday + fantastic Benefits package
FANTASTIC RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE! Would you like to work for one of Europe’s leading blue chip food & drink suppliers? Are you a successful Nati...
- East Coast + South Midlands / West Coast + South Wales
- Basic salary + Bonus + Car allowance + Contributory Pension
Applegreen are a leading forecourt operator in the UK and Irish market. Due to our continued successful expansion in the UK the opportunity has arisen to str...
- Up to 45K Basic Salary, 55K OTE, Car allowance and company benefits
At Mission our passion for producing the finest quality tortillas products that add real value to your menu spans more than 60 years, when our parent company...
- £35000 - £38000 per annum + + 8% + Car + Benefits
Massive Global OrganisationSuperb Brand NameStrategic Account Development Role The Role: This new Vending Account Manager role is to manage a range of third...
- £30000 - £33000 per annum + + £5-10k + Car + Benefits
Market Leading StatusExcellent Share Price and Growing AssertivelySuperb Training and Support The Role: Based from home, the new Business Development Manager...
- West Midlands
- £45000 to £65000 per annum
This is an opportunity to represent one of the most exciting brands in ERP software. They are at the forefront of the industry and have...