Food & Drink jobs in Shropshire
Found 49 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Southern based Head Office
- Circa £45,000 + Company Car + Bonus (Company/ Personal) + Pension
If you have a passion for Food, Culture and Mediterranean lifestyle. This remarkable opportunity may interest you...
- Up to £45,000 plus benefits
Our client is a world wide renowned business that has been creating high quality foods that are supplied around the globe! Every product under our client’s p...
- £70,000 plus exceptional benefits
Do you aspire to be a part of a journey, lead change and help raise the bar within a global FMCG market leader?
- Home based
- £45,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
Do you aspire to be part of a talent team driving future success within a global FMCG market leader?
- Home based
- £32,000 - £40,000 plus benefits package
Our client is a global leading drinks business, they continue to create a range of unique products that satisfy the taste and requirements of customers aroun...
- Home based
- £45,000 - £60,000 plus exceptional benefits
Our client is a global leading drinks business with a portfolio of established beverage brands that are found around the globe!
- Great Bridge, Tipton, West Midlands, DY4
A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is one of the largest and most forward thinking family-owned businesses in the UK. The company began life in 1917 as a counter servi...
- South East + North/Midlands regions
- £28-30,000 Basics, £12,000pa Commission, Company Car (Audi A4 or similar) + Benefits
Expanding confectionery business require 2 Area Sales Managers for the South East & North/Midlands regions
- Home based in England (midlands and southern locations)
- £45-70k + car/allowance + excellent bonus
A supplier of quality food products expanding their B2B ingredients operations seeking a passionate foodie with B2B or QSR experience. Excellent bonus and p...
- Based in North England or Midlands
- £50-65k + car + bonus + pension + health
high quality, well respected branded food manufacturer seeking a controller for their wholesale team.
- Birmingham - West Midlands
- to £33,000 + bonus + benefits + car
Key Account Manager developing major Midlands pharmacy accounts - must have real potential for a career with this International business
- Field Based (HQ South, Customer & Field Based)
- £48,000 - £63,000 + Benefits
Strong Growth Business....Leading UK Player.......Exciting Brands & Own Label Development....Future Route to NAC....
- Midlands Focus
- £25,000 - £32,000 + Car + Bonus + Pen + Phi
Leading Branded & Own Label Business- Cash & Carry & Foodservice......High Energy Business Culture.....
- Midlands Focus
- £27,000 - £35,000 + Car + Bonus + Pen + Phi
Leading Branded & Own Label Business- Foodservice- Exciting NPD and High Growth. Leisure End User & Independent Buying Groups.....
- Competitive Salary
Heineken UK is the UK's Leading Cider and Beer producer and the name behind an unrivalled portfolio of iconic drinks brands such as Strongbow, Bulmers, Heine...
- Based in the Midlands, with Some FLex
- £Competitive + Company Car + Strong Bonus + Private Healthcare + Pension
A rare opportunity for an outstanding National Account Controller to progress to the Business Unit Director level within a globally loved food supplier....
- West Midlands
- £Competitive + Car + Bonus + Package
As Head of UK Category Strategy, you will be responsible for marking key decision makers in a major retail customer to deliver collaborative retail growth.
- Home Based - Will Require Regular Travel to the West Midlands
- £Competitive to Attract the Best + Package
With a strong reputation for quality, our client is able to drive supply-chain efficiencies and a competitive offering as the UK’s largest ‘Farm to Fork’ sup...
- Home Based - With Travel to Midlands Head Office
- £Competitive + Car + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
Work for one of the UK's most exciting health conscious brands and lay the tracks to your next big move.
- West Midlands with Some Home Based Flex
- £Competivie + Fully Expensed Car + Healthcare + Private Pension
Fantastic Opportunity to join an exciting growing business, with category leading brands known and valued for their ethics and healthy-living values.