Sales jobs in Scotland
Found 58 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Home based within 90 minutes of Berkshire Office
- Around £35,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
To drive sales we want to strengthen our commercial relationships with our major wholesale customers and also develop more business with key r...
- £26K to £28K + Up to £3K London Weighting + Bonus + Car + Pension
Join Wrigley as a Field Sales Representative, and you’ll quickly see that our sales careers are different.
- Home based
- Competitive remuneration package
The role of National Sales Manager reports directly to the Managing Director and has responsibility for the management of six Area Sales Manag...
Are you passionate about beer? How about working for a great beer Company?
- £to attract the best
Aunt Bessie’s Ltd ambitious plans for further growth mean that the team are looking to recruit a thought provoking, intellectually strong and creatively driv...
- Home Based
- £65,000 + company car + 35% bonus + benefits
My client is the largest manufacturer of frozen food products in the UK, with a current turnover of around £400m. They are the leading players in their categ...
- UK-Stockport (Canterbury)
Canterbury of New Zealand was established back in 1904 when John Lane, Pringle Walker and Alfred Rudkin began producing woollen garments deep in the Canterbu...
- Based UK wide or European
- Excellent commission rates offered.
An exciting opportunity for an agent has developed within a rapidly growing family run import business within the retail sector. The business imports careful...
- Home Based
- £60,000 + company car + benefits
My client has grown to become one of the largest, most technologically advanced food manufacturers in the world. They currently turnover c. £700m and are res...
- Competitive Salary plus company car, bonus, phone, laptop and additional benefits
My client is a household name in sporting goods and has over 100years in the sector in which they operate. With a wide range of products they cater to many s...
- Home Based National role
- up to £50k + Benefits
This is a Fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest suppliers of gifts and decorations companies in the UK. My Client is a design led company offering...
- Home Based
- Up to £70K (dependant on experience) + bonus + car + benefits
I am currently working with a multi award winning, well established wine agent/wholesaler. They supply the country’s leading restaurants and retailers with a...
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + + 25% + Car
Market LeaderStrong Drinks Brand NamesExciting Account Management Position The Role: Managing a cluster of foodservice, vending operators and cash & carr...
- Edinburgh, Leeds and Croydon
- £18,000 + £2,000 + many more benefits including car
Looking for Gaming, IT and Technology professionals to join the world's leading brand of Computer Entertainment. This is your opportunity to work for Sony Pl...
- Manchester/ Edinburgh / Glasgow
- Up to £25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast growth spirits business.
Our Retail Development Executives are graduates with an appetite for career development. We’re looking for people who are really hungry to learn about
- Home Based
- Salary DOE with excellent bonus and career progression
One of the leading businesses in the home safety products and DIY category. My client has a number of group businesses selling across Trade, Utilities and Re...
- £35,000 - £40,000
Our Client, a well known and respected business within the Catering Equipment industry, is looking for a Regional Sales Manager in Scotland.
- UK Wide
J & E Importers Ltd (www.jandeimporters.com) has a newly created position within its organisation for a strong, highly self-motivated National Account Manage...
- Glasgow & surrounding area
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + (£40k+ OTE), Car, Expenses, Benefits
Area Sales Manager required for major Bathroom Products brand.
- £15000.00 - £17500.00 per annum
A fantastic role has arisen with a Blue Chip FMCG company to join their Field Sales team as a Retail Development Executive in the Grocery Sector.Looking for ...
- Scotland - central belt
- Upto £60k base plus bonus and benefits
New role with leading food player to manage all elements of relationship with largest grocery accounts. Fantastic role for someone looking to take a step up ...
- NE Home Counties/East Anglia & Scotland
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of accounts and will be responsible for achieving significant growth within your ar...