Non Food & Drink Sales jobs in Cheltenham

Broaden your search

Refine your search

Function

Location

Business Sector

Hours

Recruiter Type

Contract Type

Sign up for job alerts

Found 2 jobs

  • Regional Sales Manager

    London & South East £28k + car + uncapped commission + pension plan + incentives EPE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

    As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be covering London & South East patches at EPE, and you’ll have the chance to manage some ..

    Top job

  • European Sales Manager

    Andover Competitive basic; bonus; company car. Aegg Ltd

    Aegg is a privately-owned food packaging manufacturer & designer, headquartered in Andover, creating plastic and glass pots & bowls for retail..

    Top job

  • Area Sales Manager

    England, Bristol £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum BMS Performance – Sales

    As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling a range of decorative products and interior design products to independent retailers,...

  • Area Sales Manager

    England, Bristol £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum BMS Performance – Sales

    As an Area Sales Manager, 70% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts, with the remaining 30% focused on identifying new retail partn...

Sign up for job alerts