Non Food & Drink Sales jobs in Bath

Sign up for job alerts

Found 7 jobs

  • FMCG Recruitment Consultant

    Manchester Basic salary from £20k to £30k per annum.. Start People Ltd

    You will work with FMCG businesses throughout the UK and internationally, identifying their recruitment needs, developing solutions..

    Top job

  • Retail Development Executive

    Chessington, covering Guildford, Kingston upon Thames, Redhill, South West London and Twickenham £21,000 + Up to £300 bonus per quarter Field Sales Solutions

    Working for Field Sales Solutions on behalf of Ferrero for the UK’s leading Grocery accounts such as Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s.

    Top job

  • Cash & Carry Executive

    Guildford, covering West London and the South East £21,000-£22,000 + company car Field Sales Solutions

    Field Sales Solutions provides retail solutions to some of the biggest names in the Grocery sector. Among them Ferrero UK

    Top job

  • Business Development Manager

    England, Bristol £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum BMS Performance – Sales

    As a Business Development Manager, 85% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts, with the remaining 15% focused on new business.

  • Sales Consultant

    England, Bristol £36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum BMS Performance – Sales

    As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for identifying and winning new customers, from both the SME and corporate sectors.

  • Area Sales Executive

    England, Wiltshire, Swindon £30000 - £32000.00 per annum BMS Performance – Sales

    As an Area Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling a range of cleaning machines, which includes; sweepers, scrubbers, vacuums and drie...

  • Sales Account Manager

    England, Bristol £25000 - £27000 per annum BMS Performance – Sales

    As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling one of the UK's best loved and trusted hair care brands.

  • Business Development Manager

    England, Gloucestershire, Gloucester £37000 - £50000.00 per annum BMS Performance – Sales

    As a Business Development Manager, you will be selling B2B marketing and conferences into a broad spectrum of customers. With success in industries...

  • Account Manager

    England, Somerset, Bath £40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum BMS Performance – Sales

    As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling a range of products, including; cookers, fridges, washing machines and small domestic ap...

  • Retail Advisor RB (Finish/Vanish/ Nurofen)

    Bristol, Bath & surrounding areas £19k, KPI Related Bonus + Company Car and Fuel Card ShopSmart Agency Ltd

    Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands in the United Kingdom?...

Sign up for job alerts