Non Food & Drink jobs in Retail Management
Found 21 Full Time jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- North London
- Salary c£40k + Car + Benefits + Bonus
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – MAJOR MUTILPLES Please send your CV plus covering letter and salary expectations to Sarah Harrison, HR Advisor, JML, ...
- North-West England, ideally based Manchester/Leeds
- c. £30k + bonus + company car + mobile phone + laptop
The need today is to identify a ‘great salesperson’ who is keen to build further on their FMCG selling experience.
- South-West England, ideally based M4/M5 corridor
- c. £25k + company car
Beautiful brand, and a great platform to kick-start your career as an Account Manager/field sales professional...
- South West England, ideally based M4/M5 corridor
- c £28k + company car + benefits
Exciting opportunity for a driven sales person to work with fantastic branded watches
- £20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
A leading global research agency are looking for a Graduate Insights Analyst to join the team, working with a key client.
- 7xField Based roles available Nationwide inc. Manchester, Yorkshire, South West & Greater London
- £18-21k + Company Car + benefits including pension
You will be responsible for creating a strong and unforgettable experience of the Microsoft brand in-store through demonstrating real passion towards the rol...
- West Country and South Wales
- £27,500 - £30,000 + Benefits
The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring maximum profitability from efficient site operations with high standards in terms of Health and Sa...
- £8.10/hour + up to 20% bonus opportunity + 32p per mile or reimburse Oyster card
Resource Experience Limited (REL) was formed in 1995 to meet the increasing demand from business to outsource resources. REL is owned by The Blueprint Group,...
- Manchester Area
- £ Excellent plus car & benefits
Our client prides themselves in supplying a large portfolio of product nationally across multiple groups including Ceramics, Home and Gift, Jewellery and Fas...
- Competitive + Comprehensive Benefits
Customer Marketing Lead for a top-tier FMCG business
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands in the United Kingdom?
- Yorkshire and Humber
- plus bonus scheme
This is an exciting time to join a growing enterprise that supports a charity delivering a wide range of services for children, young people, families and o...
- Newcastle and surrounding areas
- £competitive + benefits + company car
This is an exciting and varied role to achieve the budgeted sales revenue and maximise retailer sales performance for the designated outlets within your port...
- City of London
- £28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Category Insight Executive for one of the world's leading Health & Beauty compa...
- East Anglia - East commute from Ipswich, Colchester, Cambridge and Norwich
- £30,000 - £40,000 Plus benefits
Quality Systems – Auditing – Project Management – Communications – Influencing – People Skills
Are you an E-Commerce Marketer with multinational experience? Do you want to work for a global internet business, whose office culture rivals that of Google...
- Graduate Opportunities available Nationwide
- £21,000 plus 20% Bonus, Company Car, and Excellent Benefits
GRADUATE RECRUITMENT! Field Sales Account Management and Brand or Customer Marketing £21,000, plus Bonus, Car and Excellent Benefits
- Competitive + benefits
As a Client Service Manager you will work with either singular or multiple clients.You will manage all of their field marketing activity to ensure agreed ser...
- £60000 Per Annum Strong Package + Fantastic Career Progression
About the company AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, with leading market positions and...
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- £24000 per annum + 20% OTE,car,fuel card,Excellent benefits
As Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing the Yorkshire and North East of England patch.