Retail Management jobs
Found 41 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- 1 SUSSEX 2 SOUTH LONDON
- C£30k + CAR + BONUS + BENEFITS
As an Area Sales Manager you will play a key role in the continued success of the brand. You will be responsible for your own geographical sales territory, b...
- £40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, Benefits
A prestigious FMCG company who supply premium products to the grocery, high street and convenience channels are looking for a Category Manager to join their ...
- North West
- up to 35% Bonus, Company Car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Territory Manager. Excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK's coolest brands. Responsibility for a portfolio of leading Independent, Regional and Key ...
- Slough, Berkshire
- c.£52,000 + excellent benefits package
Talented and ambitious retail sales and project management professional? Apply to join one of the leading household names in FMCG.
- £350 per day + Market Leading benefits
Unique Retail Marketing / Retail Display strategy role within technology and lifestyle brand, a dynamic and aspirational employer at a very exciting period o...
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
We are currently working with a very large and well known agricultural business who are looking at some new routes to market and therefore need some new expe...
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
We are currently working with a highly regarded fresh produce business who are currently looking to strengthen their retailer facing commercial team.
- The Strand, London
- Attractive basic salary with a fantastic benefits package and bonus potential
i2c is a unique partnership between Sainsbury's and Aimia (owner of the Nectar programme). We deliver data-driven insights and strategies to FMCG clients, de...
- Up to £35k depending on experience
Tiger Tiger is an ambient food brand, currently turning over £2m within retail multiples such as Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury.In addition to the UK business the Ti...
- £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + plus benefits
This is a fantastic new opportunity to work with a fast growing, innovative SME food business as a Brand manager based in London.Within this role you will ge...
- Tipton, West Midlands
- £35,000 PA
A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd looks after all stores located across SPAR UK’s Meridian & Welsh Guild.
- St Albans
- £55k - 65k per year + Package
As the senior imports manager you will provide the leadership skills to develop the companies imports supply model. You will define, detail and develop struc...
- Flexible Northern or Midlands based
- £Competitive basic + bonus, FX car & bens
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 10 food companies and one of Europe’s largest poultry producers.
- Based in Manchester City Centre
- £Excellent Basic + Uncapped Bonus + Benefits
If you are currently operating as an Account Manager, Sales Executive or Business Development Manager then you could be part of these exciting plans.
- £45000 per annum + Plus bonus & excellent benefits
A once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the hospitality sector.
- South East including Oxford, Brighton, Stevenage and Tottenham
- Up to £14,000 dependent on experience + Company Vehicle
This role involves managing the sales portfolio for a famous FMCG brand and increasing their sales by calling on grocery retail stores and building relations...
- Preston / Blackburn / Bradford and surrounding areas
- £19k + 10% bonus
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands in the United Kingdom?
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Car + Package
Super opportunity to join a well-oiled consumer manufacture in their small domestic appliances team as a Retail Trade Category Manager working with major gro...
- Pension, Healthcare, 25 Days Holiday
Retail Sales Analyst to provide internal and external support to the Grocery Sales team by providing analytical data and insights. Office based in Lincolnshi...
- Brentwood, Basildon, Grays and surrounding areas
- £ Competitive Salary
Dynamic, pioneering and inspiring, Camelot transforms lives – of National Lottery winners, of the beneficiaries of the Good Causes, and of our staff.