Non Food & Drink jobs in Plymouth
Broaden your search
Refine your search
Found 1 job
As a self-employed Retailer for Shell, you are responsible for the day-to-day running of a substantial cluster of Service Stations..
Leading Branded Business.... Massive Growth Potential across National Accounts...Seeking Controller.
The Graduate Field Sales Executive role at Sweden & Martina in the UK could be the right fit for your career move.
As a Sales Team Leader, 70% of your time will be spent managing, motivating, and developing the team, with the remaining 30% focused on direct sales.