Non Food & Drink National Accounts jobs in Yorkshire & Humber
Found 10 Full Time jobs for £60,001 - £70,000 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £60000 to £80000 per annum
Global multi billion dollar business services group looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for the North & Midlands. Global multi billion dollar busin...
- Office based in London with international travel
- Up to £89,760 + Benefits
Are you a well networked, customer focused and highly commercial individual who has an extensive knowledge of the International trade?
- M62 Corridor HQ (Office, Customer & Field Based)
- £53,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Car + Benefits
Strong Growth Business....Leading UK Player....Non-Food...Exciting Products.... Brand & Own Label.. High NPD
- £55000 to £65000 per annum
As Sales Director you will lead a medium size direct business to business IT product sales team, reporting into the GM and MD. You will...
- Home Based
- £50,000 + car + bonus + HC
As a major blue chip operation with a small culture feel in the North of England, this branded FMCG group has a reputation for quality and differentiation ac...
- Commutable to Yorkshire
- £40-65,000 Basic, No Car or Car Allowance, No Bonus
Expanding Health & Beauty Manufacturer require a National Account Manager to manage and develop Asda & Aldi
- Home Based Role
- Up to £65k + Company Car + 20% Bonus + Healthcare + Pension
A rare opportunity for a dynamic National Account Manager to further their experience through a fantastic product portfolio and innovative FMCG business. You...
- £60000 to £70000 per annum
- Reporting to the Group Sales Director the Sales Director - Public Sector will be responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy for...
- £30000 to £65000 per annum
As Area Sales Manager you will represent one of the world's largest and most stable companies. You will develop new and existing business across the...
- Up to £70,000 plus bonus, car, pension and healthcare
With a wide product range making this brand stand out from its competitors it is no wonder they have become a highly successful business both within the UK a...