Marketing jobs in East Midlands
Found 9 jobs between £25,001 and £30,000 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Access to South Cambridge
- Six figure £basic + substantial bonus
Welcome to the most exciting and challenging role in Grocery you’re likely to find anywhere this year.
- Multiple Sites (North & South)
- £41,000 - £50,000 + Car + Benefits
Leading Chilled Player within the North & Lincolnshire ....Exciting Products & Category Focus....
- Commutable to East/West Midlands office.
- £30-35k + car + bonus + benefits.
A successful food manufacturer. A growing business who are very much a leader in their category Brand Manager - £30k + car + benefits NAE - £35k + car + bo...
- UK based opportunity with need to occasionally travel to the London office - max. x2 a week.
- Up to £45,000 plus car / bonus / pension & healthcare
An exciting opportunity has arisen due to expansion with one of the UK’s leading producers of Health & Beauty products, specialising in branded & own label g...
- Central England
- £25000 per annum
A well established horticultural company who supply the professional commercial growing and agricultural market are currently seeking a driven, sales orienta...
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of high quality personal care and beauty products for the consumer and trade market.
- Office based. Midlands.
- £35-45k + car + bonus + benefits.
A successful food manufacturer Category Manager £35-45k + car + bonus + benefits Office based in the Midlands
- Territories Available: West Midlands, East Midlands, South Coast, West London/Surrey/Brentford.
- £27,000 - £30,000 plus 10% bonus, car, phone and laptop
AV Specialist/Trainer would suit candidates who are enthusiastic and passionate about new technology, have a passion for audio systems and an enthusiasm to i...
- TERRITORIES AVAILABLE: West Midlands, West London, East Midlands, South Coast, Brentford.
- £23,000 -£25,000 plus 10% bonus, car, phone and laptop
Working as a Samsung TV/AV Trainer would suit candidates who are ambitious and have the expertise to increase sales via motivational training. Have an enthus...
- £25,000 - £30,000
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager Location: Midlands Sector: DIY Salary: £25,000-£30,000 Reference: BW/12333