Found 21 jobs for £60,001 - £70,000 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London / Berkshire / Buckinghamshire
- Up to £80k basic + benefits
This is a Category Controller position with a difference and very exciting for us to work on as it really bucking the trend! It is thought pro...
- Covent Garden – London or Ashford, Kent
- £60,000 + £7,000 Car Allowance
Marketing Manager with strong Food Service experience to position this Major Food Business’s market leading expertise with Pub, Restaurant and Hotel Businesses
- West London
- £60,000 - £65,000
Argyll Scott is currently working with a globally recognised, leading FMCG retailer who holds significant market share and holds a place in the FTSE’s top 25...
- Competitive + Car + Benefits
Reporting to the MD you will be responsible for ensuring year on year sales growth in line with company strategy and margin expectations. This shall be achi...
- £70,000 - £80,000
If you're a lover of cakey goodness, then this advert is sure to get a rise' out of you pretty quickly! Are you bored in your currant' role? Do the long days...
- Guildford, Surrey
- c. £40-45k £75k ote + stock options after qualifying period
If you’re not looking for a job, this might just be the job for you….
- North West
- c£110,000 + benefits
An outstanding sales and marketing leadership role, operating in speciality foods, focussed on leading retailers.
- South London area
- £70,000 - £80,000 plus an extensive benefits package.
Our client is a diversified award winning Global leader in their category; they have the passion for delivering the best possible solution for their target c...
- Waltham, Melton Mowbray, Leics.
- Comprehensive Salary & Benefits Package
Big business. Big budget. Combine your Marketing skills and strategic agility at Fishcare, part of the world’s largest Petcare Company as our Trade Marketing...
- £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Category Manager at a leading FMCG Manufacturer - Category Leaders
- Midlands/ East Anglia
- £60-£70k + Bonus & Benefits
One of Europe’s most successful manufacturers of both chilled and ambient food products have created a new opportunity for a senior Commercial Manager to hel...
Job Title: Marketing Manager Sector: Building Products – Market Leader Salary: Upto £65K Basic, Car + Good benefits Location: Midlands Job Ref: RC/30474
- Home based - Ideally based M1 Corridor, accessible to the Midlands
- £Highly Competitive + Generous Bonus + Car (Allowance) + Benefits
Due to rapid growth experienced recently, a number of roles have been created to manage demand: National Account Manager– Top Retail Accounts. National Accou...
- South East
- £60,000 - £65,000
My client is a global market leader within the Dental industry. They are at the forefront of innovation and have a significant presence in Europe.
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + plus benefits package
My client is looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager who will play a key role within the business moving forward. Reporting to the Head of Marketing an...
- £65,000 plus benefits
Are you looking for an exciting Category opportunity? Do you have experience working with the top retailers? Are you looking to make a difference in your rol...
- £65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Package
A opportunity to join one of the UK's most established food businesses as Category Controller.
- North London
- Package: OTE £60-70K (Basic £40-50K + Bonus)
Experienced Head for Export department required for a leading exporter based in London trading in Toiletries, Household Products, Medicine, Confectionary, So...
- £50k- £65k + Benefits + Package
A leading FMCG Manufacturer are seeking a Trade Marketing Manager.
- East Anglia
- Up to £60,000 plus Bonus, Car and Benefits
We are currently working on behalf of one of the UK's leading manufacturers of high quality Branded and Own Label food manufacturers to appoint to highly ski...
- South East England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + + full benefits package
My Southern based FMCG client is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join its established marketing team. Following a period of growth, my client is no...