Found 24 Full Time, Contract jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £Competitive + bonus (12-month Interim Contract)
One of our most esteemed international FMCG clients is seeking a target-driven and charismatic National Account Executive to take responsibility for the acco...
- Up to £45k per annum
Buckinghamshire | Up to £45k | Health care and pension
- £19,000 pro rate, so 3 month equivalent.
RSS is a privately owned business established in 1998 we are one of the fastest growing field sales organisations in the UK. As field sales and marketing exp...
Arla Foods is the business behind market-leading dairy brands Lurpak, Anchor and Cravendale milk as well as being the leading supplier of fresh milk and crea...
- £Dependant on experience
Our Client is a Global Leader in their respective Categories and are now looking for 2 x Category Managers to work from their Leeds Office
- £22,000-£24,000 + comprehensive benefits package
You’re happy working independently. You really understand FMCG retail and POS. Then come and help increase our in-store profile. Make it Mean More at Mars
- South East England
- £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Opportunity to join one of the world's largest Beauty consumer goods companies, manufacturing and selling a wide range of beauty products worldwide.
- Southern UK, Ideally M25 motorway link accessible
- competitive + bonus + company car
Amazing products, uniquely crafted, our client’s brand is recognised as being the sector innovator worldwide. 2013 for their category proved to be a fanta...
- 2 Regions with ideal locations as Bristol/Edinburgh
- £20,000 + £1,000 Bonus (Pro-rata) , Car, Tablet, Mobile
Amazing opportunity for 2 regional product trainers to join a brand new client team, fresh to the UK Market.
- Staffordshire / Buckinghamshire / Preston
- £21,000 + Car + Mobile + Laptop + Fuel Card
At REACH we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Coffee Ambassador to work within our business
- East Midlands
- £pro rata
Excellent opportunity to develop your career with a progressive food business who are experiencing continual growth & seeking a vibrant & perspicacious Recru...
- To £28,000 basic, 15% bonus, company car & further benefits
This iconic, exciting drinks business is a market leader in the hot beverage industry.
Consumer Insight Manager – 12 month contract flexible working practice options 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- Midlands/ Yorkshire
We are looking to recruit a Consumer Insight Manager on either a part time or full time basis for a fixed term of 12 months, to cover Maternity leave. Flexib...
- Up to £27k Basic + Commission & Bonus & Company Car
Navson is a progressive and dynamic company operating in the FMCG arena. Due to our expanding product portfolio and client base, we are looking to strengthen...
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Executive level salary and package
This award winning British retail institution are going from strength to strength in a competitive and challenging market due to their focus, commitment to k...
- South London and Southern Home Counties
- £25-30k Salary (based on experience) + Up to £8k bonus + Car + Package
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and demonstrate your skills and abilities with new and existing accounts in both Independe...
- South of England
- £25,000 pro rata + Bonus 15% Basic pro rata
Casio Electronics Co. Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Casio Computer Company Limited founded in Tokyo in 1946 by the four Kashio brothers.
- Home Based
- £40000 - £60000 Per Annum Various Contract / Day Rate opportunities
market leading lifestyle technology businesses looking to appoint talented individuals to enhance their sales and marketing teams.
- East Midlands
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Bonus & Benefits
One of the UK's leading consumer businesses is seeking a talented customer / shopper marketing manager to work with one of their high profile grocery accounts.
- South Coast Region
- £19500 Per Annum +20% Bonus + Car + Benefits
Global business currently recruiting confident & enthusiastic people who want a career in sales, all about the right attitude and behaviours