Process Improvement Consultant
A great opportunity for Process Improvement Consultant to join an established FMCG business based in the South East for an initial 6 month contract.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen for a Process Improvement Consultant to join a privately owned FMCG business based in the South East of the UK to identify and manage significant process improvement across the production and warehousing operation.
As the Process Improvement Consultant you will be engaged for an initial 6 month period where you will work to modernise and increase the output of the facility building on existing processes in place and documenting changes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering a project program to deliver modern day processing principles across the facility
- Identify, define and implement KPI reporting
- Implement continuous improvement plans to optimise cost and identify savings
- Optimise layout and organisation of operating environment
- Introducing and implementing modern manufacturing concepts / initiatives
- Documenting the physical process flows of the processing environment
- Managing and leading one direct report who will assist in documenting the process flow
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience in managing and delivering supply chain process improvement projects
- Ability to identify and implement change in a production and warehousing facility
- Strong project management skills
- Highly analytical with good attention to detail
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders
- Experience in implementing modern manufacturing techniques
- A resilient problem solver
Apply for Process Improvement Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly