Receptionist / Administrator
Reporting to the Managing Director, taking responsibility for various aspects of a small office including:
- Reception duties, answering calls and greeting visitors.
- Administrative support as required including minute taking.
- Diary management – allocating reactive response call outs with Engineers.
- Miscellaneous other tasks including organising training for Engineers, credit control.
- Assisting in any other aspects of this small business as and when required.
About the Company:
- A family business, established over 30 years ago, providing Industrial Heating Services in Bristol.
- With an established client base, much of their work is repeat business with clients who demand a company able to design, install and maintain all types of equipment and installations to meet specific requirements.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- With previous Reception and Administration experience you must have a warm and welcoming persona.
- With good IT skills and well organised, a flexible worker with a can-do attitude will fit well into this small business.
- Basic Salary c£18,000pa.
- Company pension and other benefits.
- On-site parking is available.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Receptionist / Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly