1 day left
- Contract Type
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit a Client Manager focused on helping deliver operational excellence to join our Assurance business on a full-time permanent basis in Milton Keynes. Working closely with our Audit, Assessment and Client Services teams’, the Client Manager will account manage day to day audit activities for key clients and will have responsibility for ensuring key SLA’s and metrics are met in full. As part of the role, the Client Manager will be responsible for flagging and analysing emerging issues, trends and risks that may impact the account programme, ensuring clients are fully aware of opportunities and threats.
Critical to the role will be the ability to engage and build strong relationships with key stakeholders alongside providing accurate account management and activity reporting/overviews of all client programmes to ensure a seamless service. Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to work with time sensitive requirements are key in order to ensure service delivery.
An overview of the main duties has been provided below:
- Build strong relationships with existing clients and internal stakeholders to fully understand programme requirements, including timeframes and deadlines, in order to ensure operational delivery;
- Work closely with clients to ensure the accurate planning, delivery and reporting of programmes and attend Periodic Review Meetings;
- Escalate and resolve all issues affecting potential failings in service delivery against KPIs;
- Work closely with the client’s teams to continue to develop SAI’s service as well as understanding Client’s requirements, plans and future direction including suggestions for improvement;
- Keep up to date with all relevant client strategy and ensure a clear commercial focus is given to the development of all relevant accounts with clear plans in place;
- Proactively check all aspects of the client’s programme including, delivery, auditor/reviewer competence, feedback and administration;
- Ensure the client’s requirements are implemented where appropriate and verified to ensure compliance;
- Focus on excellent customer care, ensuring all enquiries and requests from the client are responded to promptly and accurately;
- Manage all client communication.
Experience and Skillset required:
- A minimum of 5 years account management experience, ideally in the food assurance or certification industry;
- Proven commercial ability and understanding;
- Sound understanding of audit systems procedures and policies;
- Experience and success in delivering client-focused solutions to meet customer needs;
- Ability to work across multiple accounts simultaneously;
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail in work and possess excellent organisational and analytical skills;
- Highly IT literate;
- A degree level qualification or equivalent is desirable.
- Client focused;
- Strong commercial acumen, with a flair for account management;
- Confident and effective communicator, both written and oral, and presenter;
- Ability to deal with customers at senior management and board level;
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Possess a proactive approach to problem solving;
- Strong networking skills;
- Self-motivation and drive coupled with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a broader team;
- High attention to detail with strong organisation skills.
SAI Global provides a range of solutions, services and expertise to help individuals and organizations manage risk. Our business comprises four core divisions:
- Risk management solutions: We help companies take an integrated approach to risk lifecycle management through an innovative mix of industry expertise, market-leading software and ethics learning solutions;
- Global standards: We are a trusted provider of standards, technical information and regulatory content to organizations globally;
- Australian property broking and information: We are Australia’s largest provider of property information and settlement services and support confident decision making across all stages of the property lifecycle;
- Assurance certification and training: We provide accredited audit and certification services based on third-party endorsed management systems, and world-class training, to support organizations gain efficiencies, improve performance and ensure compliance.
Underpinning all SAI Global’s diverse, market-leading solutions are proven and trusted business methodologies, powered by local expertise and know how.
We have global reach, with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.