Area Sales Representative - Children's Clothing
- Experience selling fashion through retail is required for this role
- A market-leading provider of Occasion wear for children
- Over 40 years of design expertise, a fantastic brand story
The Company: This heritage UK manufacturer of quality children's clothing has for over 40 years established a reputation for quality. Specifically focusing on Christening & Occasion Wear, their collections are beautifully designed with the style conscious child in mind. Their fashions are for girls and boys and collections include baby wear, coats, dresses, outdoor clothes and everything for special occasions such as bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, christening gowns and communion wear.
Role: You will be responsible for managing the Yorkshire and North East territory where you will manage a portfolio of independent childrenswear retail accounts. The role comprises of a 50/50 split of new and existing business and you will forward sell through Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter seasons. A well-established area you will visit accounts regularly through a well-structured journey plan.
The Person: You will have the following skills:
- It is essential to have an external sales background in retail, FMCG, beauty or fashion
- Naturally personable, this is not a sector that requires hard selling skills. You must demonstrate an easy relaxed relationship-based manner with a strong in built drive to suceed.
- £23,000 basic salary
- Uncapped bonus scheme, realistic year 1 £30,000 OTE, year 2 £60,000
- Fully expenses company car + fuel card
- Mobile Phone, Laptop
Location: Yorkshire or North East England
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.