Market Manager - Travel (UK, France & Italy)
A leading travel platform is looking for 3 new Market Managers based in London.
Each role will look after a portfolio of hotels across the UK, France or Italy.
They have been growing at an exceptional rate, with a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employing over 4,000 professionals from around 70 nationalities around the globe. Having established itself as a dominant online agency they are now looking to continue growing their presence across Europe.
As a result they are now looking for 3 new Market Managers based in London. One role will focus on the UK, one on the French market, and one on the Italian market.
As a Market Manager based in London, the key objective will be to help expand the room supply network and to establish and manager hotel relationships across the given territory.
- Drive the market in reaching KPIs for specific destinations by fostering new relationships and optimising the existing ones.
- Gain buy-in from relevant stakeholder and help launch promotional campaigns to enhance productivity.
- Communicate with partners over the phone and F2F to help grow the business portfolio.
- Manage listing processes for new suppliers and renewals with existing partners.
- Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources.
The successful Market Manager should have the following experience:
- A proven track record of managing a large portfolio of accounts within the travel or hospitality sector.
- Ability to analyse large sets of data in order to uncover opportunities.
- Ability to effectively push the company's agenda and communicate with and gain buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Team player with a professional attitude and work ethic.
- Fluency in English plus the language of the given territory is a must.
Basic Salary - £35,000 - £49,000 plus Bonus