Regional Sales Manager - Education Sales
Focused on new business and account management to grow the territory selling into schools, universities and sports clubs.
My client are a well known and reputable sports clothing brand who have great relationships with Universities, schools and sports clubs, internationally. They are passionate about quality over quantity and building long term relationships. The role will be home based and covering the South East, from Kent to London and Essex.
The role of the Regional Sales Manager - Education Sales will be:
- To build and develop the sales territory assigned to you, as a Sales Manager, to achieve KPI's and Sales Budget by year end.
- To work alongside your customer service representative, to offer excellent service to all customers.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to help the region grow, develop its service offering and achieve excellence.
- To handle any complaints, in a timely constructive manner, to resolve the issue in the best way for the company and the customer.
- To work remotely, in the field, to service customers across your territory.
- To arrange and manage samples from your assigned sample budget.
- To report to Regional Sales Manager on 'wins' and 'losses', monthly.
- Liaise with Regional Sales Manager and Sales Director on growth and short falls within the territory.
- Communicate effectively across the company.
- To manage diary effectively, to maximise use of the time in the field.
- To work outside 'office hours' to service all customers.
- To structure a sales plan and execute.
- Prepare and present sales pitches and tenders.
- Arrange regular visits to head office for CPD.
- Work alongside all departments within Kukri to help the development of the company, as a whole.
The successful Regional Sales Manager - Education Sales will be:
- Excellent communicator.
- Confident and people focused personality.
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated - a 'can do' attitude.
- Self-Starter - Uses Initiative.
- Strong team player/ leader.
- Be passionate about sport, relish accountability, unswerving in your commitment to deliver high standards and a leader of the Brand identity.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of systems and evidence of achieving continuously improved results against targets.
- Enthusiastic and responsive.
- Able to use Office - Word, Publisher, Powerpoint to deliver presentations and notes to peers in Regional Meetings.
Attractive basic salary, up to £33,000 + £4.5k car allowance
Year 1 bonus: up to £5k
Year 2 bonus: up to £10k
Laptop & phone